- The University of Delaware has a site license from Mestrelab Research for MNova for currently enrolled students, faculty and staff.
- MNova is a data processing software for analyzing nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopic data. MNova process one-dimensional and two-dimensional NMR completely automatically. It also allows user to analyze NMR spectra with functions such as deconvolution, peak picking, integration, multiplet analysis.
- The software is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
- When you leave the University, you must remove your copy of the software from your personally owned computer. If you have questions about your eligibility for this program, contact Steve Bai, email@example.com
You must be on-campus or connected with the UD VPN software when you run the software, the license server will only respond to those addresses.
- You may download software and obtain installation and use instructions from https://mestrelab.com/download/mnova/ and use the license key files in the zip archive listed in column on the right of this page for activation.