The University of Delaware has purchased an unlimited site license from Wolfram Research to allow a copy of Mathematica to be placed on all current faculty, staff and student computers at the University of Delaware.
- For Personally Owned Computers: When you leave the University, you must remove your copy of the software from your personally owned computer, or replace it with Wolfram Research's commercial version. If you have questions about your eligibility for this program, contact the IT Support Center at 831-6000.
- Please check platform availability before downloading.
This software is available in Remote Computer Labs, which can be used through your web browser. The software may be used for faculty and student classwork, but may not be used for research. Visit the Remote Computer Labs support site for details on accessing this service
The current version of Mathematica is 13.1.0
- After downloading and running the installer you must activate Mathematica 12 Student Edition:
- Go to the Mathematica Activation Portal
- Click on "Create Account"
- Type in:
- your your email address (Must be in the form UDelNetID@udel.edu)
- your first and last name
- a password of your choosing
- The confirmation code shown
- Select the appropriate product Mathematica 13 for Students ...
- Click "Submit" to obtain an activation key
- The Activation Key will be sent to the email address specified in step 3.
- Start Mathematica
- Activate Mathematica
- Cut-and-Paste the activation key into the required field and accept the license terms.
- Students must re-activate Mathematica using the Mathematica Activation Portal. If you have not previously created a Wolfram account, create a new one as listed above.