(personally owned faculty/staff) computers, you may install a network or single-machine copy of Maple.
- Use the same download for both and follow the corresponding installation documentation.
- We recommend a network installation for desktop and lab computers on the UD campus network, and a single-machine installation for laptops.
- If you are using the network version off-campus, you must run the VPN client.
- Maple 2016 is available for:
- Windows 64-bit
- Windows 32-bit
- Macintosh OSX
- Linux 64-bit
- Sun Solaris and 32-bit Linux are no longer supported
- Make note of license server or stand alone serial number needed during for installation as shown on the download page.