Our Apple Education License Program agreement allows the software to be installed on University-owned computers only
. If you have questions about your eligibility for this program, contact the IT Help Center at 831-6000.
System Requirements for iLife '09 are:
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor
- iMovie requires an Intel-based Mac, Power Mac G5 (dual 2.0GHz or faster), or iMac G5 (1.9GHz or faster).
- GarageBand Learn to Play requires an Intel-based Mac with a dual-core processor or better.
- 512 MB of RAM; 1 GB recommended. High-definition video requires at least 1GB of RAM.
- Approximately 4 GB of available disk space
- DVD drive required for installation
- Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later (included)
- AVCHD video requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better. Visit iMovie Camcorder Support for details on digital video device and format support.
- 24-bit recording in GarageBand requires a Mac OS X-compatible audio interface with support for 24-bit audio. Please consult the owner's manual or manufacturer directly for audio device specifications and compatibility.
- Some features require Internet access and/or MobileMe; additional fees and terms apply. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required.