- The University of Delaware has a site license for PerkinElmer ChemDraw Prime for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
- The software is available for Windows and macOS platforms.
- When you leave the University, you must remove your copy of the software from your personally owned computer. If you have questions about your eligibility for this program, contact the IT Support Center at 831-6000 or askIT@udel.edu.
- The currently available version of our site licensed software is ChemDraw Prime 20.1.1
- Click here to proceed to the PerkinElmer Informatics licensing site to register for a license, and/or login to download software.