Autodesk is available to the University of Delaware community for educational use.
- Windows titles include AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit and most other Autodesk offerings
- AutoCAD for Mac is also now available
There is no charge for this software.
In 2014 the University was granted a three year license for Autodesk software at no charge.
Autodesk is available to the University of Delaware community for educational use. Two suites are available:
- The Education Master Suite includes most popular Windows titles including AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit and several other Autodesk offerings. Click here for a listing
- The Entertainment Creation Suite includes only four applications: Maya, MotionBuilder, 3ds Max and Softimage.
- AutoCAD for Mac is a separate stand-alone product
While there is no charge for this software, but we do need to maintain an accurate count of installations.
- After filling out the form (linked on right) you will receive link a product key and serial number. You can then immediately download, install and use the software.
- All titles of each suite use the same product key and serial number.
Please click on the appropriate link below to fill out the request form to obtain the software.