- FREE for faculty, staff, and some students** with access to the three products below. Fill out the “Request for Service - IT Software Licenses” webform.
- FREE to the students not using Esri software for grant-funded projects. Must request license file to operate the software. ArcGIS Desktop software license request webform.
- Labs: Esri software is licensed by the number of maximum concurrent seats. Labs should pay for each workstation where the software is installed since all machines may be used simultaneously. Labs will be provided with License Server information - new server is online for 2019-2020 academic year.
- Individuals: An individual who has the software installed on an office machine, a home machine, and a laptop should only pay for one seat but may request two licenses, as long as none of the Esri products are being used simultaneously. All individual users are authorized with a single use license, which allows ArcGIS Desktop to work independently off network/Internet. License must be renewed annually.
* Licenses run for an academic year. The cost per license is the same throughout the year, regardless of when purchased. There is no partial-year credit available.
** for students, only those working on grant-funded projects.