For Students, Faculty and Staff:
Windows (32- and 64-bit XP SP3 through Windows 8, Server 2003 through 2012)
- VMware Player: User Friendly Virtualization Host for Windows based computers. Runs all windows flavors, Linux, etc.
- VMware Workstation: Virtualization Host for Windows/Linux based computers. Guest operating systems include all windows flavors, Linux, etc. Allows for nested virtualization (i.e. HyperV, ESXi) inside virtual host. Adds additional controls to VMware Player such as networking control, editable VM settings, snapshotting, cloning, etc.
- VMware Fusion: Virtualization Host for OSX based computers. Runs all windows flavors, Linux, etc. Includes snapshotting and autoprotect capabilities.
- VMware Workstation: Virtualization Host for Windows/Linux based computers. See features above.
- VMware eLearning: Self-paced learning materials on VMware products.
Additional titles available to Faculty and Staff:
- VMware vCenter Server 5 Standard
- VMware vCloud Director
- VMware vSphere 5
- VMware vSphere ESXi Server
- Lab Versions of most titles are available. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a lab install with:
- Title and version requested
- Location (building and room)
- Number of seats
*NOTE: The license granted for this software specifically excludes administrative and/or IT usage of VMware products supplied under this agreement. Please see EULA for details.<br
To download, please click here to authenticate