- The University of Delaware licenses SAS for teaching and research purposes only. It may not be used for administrative needs of the University. It is a fairly complete version of SAS and includes unlimited access to SAS Institute's online training courses.
- Requests to purchase annual licenses will be processed through the Request for Services - IT Software Licenses web form. IT staff will then send you licensing and download information.
- SAS may be used for teaching and research. It may not be used for administrative purposes.
- SAS may be sublicensed by UD departments for faculty, staff and departmental systems.
- The PCs must be UD-owned or maintained, or owned by UD faculty and staff (including post-docs). SAS may also be installed on UD-owned systems used (not owned) by students.
- Students, including those hired as graduate teaching assistants or graduate research assistants are not eligible to sublicense these copies for their personally-owned systems.
You must purchase a license for each installation of the software via the Request for Services - IT Software License web form. After completing this form, you will be emailed information about downloading and installing the software.