The University of Delaware licenses SAS for classroom and research purposes only. It may not be used for administrative needs of the University.
It is a fairly complete version of SAS and includes unlimited access to SAS Institute's online training courses.
- You may download and install SAS software from this page ONLY IF you have already purchased the packet "SAS for UD Students 2020-21" from the UD Bookstore.
- You may not distribute this software to other students
- This software expires on June 30, 2021.
- This is a large download (>19 GB). Please use a wired (not wireless) connection. The download may take several hours.
- Uninstall the previous version of SAS if applicable.
- Restart your system.
- Download the correct .zip file for your system using the menu to the right.
YOU MUST USE AN ON-CAMPUS WIRED CONNECTION (Not Wireless)
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Double-click the setup.exe application icon.
- Select English as the installation language.
- After a long time (possibly 15 minutes), the SAS Deployment Wizard window will appear.
- In the Select Deployment Task window, select Install SAS software.
- In the Select Deployment Type window, select Install SAS Foundation and Related Software.
- Except as noted below, accept the remainder of all defaults.
- In the Select Products to Install window, we recommend that you select four additional products:
- SAS Power and Sample Size
- If prompted, select the appropriate mode (32 or 64-bit) for SAS Foundation Mode and/or Enterprise Guide Mode.
- Delete the .zip file downloaded in step 4.