- The University of Delaware has a site license from Gaussian, Inc. to allow their software to be used for educational and research purposes only on machines owned by the University of Delaware.
- Gaussian 16 Rev C.01 is the latest version of the Gaussian series of electronic structure programs, used by chemists, chemical engineers, biochemists, physicists and other scientists worldwide. Gaussian 16 provides a wide-ranging suite of the most advanced modeling capabilities available. Also included in our license is GaussView 6.1.1, the latest iteration of a graphical interface used with Gaussian.
- Information on the software is available at gaussian.com.
- Requesters of the software agree to install Gaussian only on machines owned by the University by the department/college listed in the request.
- Requesters agree to control access to the installation media, allowing installation only by University employees onto approved systems.
- The creators of the software, Gaussian, Inc., actively pursue litigation against both individuals and institutions over software licensing violations.
- Failure to follow these procedures is a violation of University Responsible Computing Policy and may result in severe penalties including, but not limited to, employment termination and/or criminal prosecution.
- ALL versions require a serial number, contained in a separate download file linked at the top of the column to the right.
- Gaussian titles may be downloaded using the links listed to the right.
- Installation instructions, release notes, and the Gaussian 16 manual are available at www.gaussian.com/techsupport.
- A list of supported computer platforms for Gaussian 16, GaussView 6 and TCP-Linda can be found at www.gaussian.com/products.
- Installation or technical questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.