Installing IBM SPSS Statistics 23 for Macintosh at the University of Delaware
Each installation requires a unique IBM SPSS Statistics license authorization code for 2015-2016.
Installing the IBM SPSS UD Base and Premium Package (YOU MUST HAVE ADMINISTRATIVE PRIVILEGES ON THE COMPUTER.)
- Uninstall all previous UD-licensed SPSS full versions found in the Applications/SPSSInc folder.
- Download the IBM SPSS Statistics for Macintosh software and patch files from the UDeploy site.
- Double-click on the file SPSSSC_23.0_MAC_OS_ML.dmg, in Downloads, then on SPSS_Statistics_Installer.
- Accept the defaults in all installation windows that appear except for the windows described in steps 5-6.
- License Type window: leave the Authorized Use license option selected, do not select the Concurrent User License.
- Customer Information window: type the following into the form.
- User Name: Full name of the UD faculty/staff member to whom this copy is licensed
- Organization: University of Delaware
- License and Register IBM SPSS Statistics window will appear after a lengthy installation process.
- Product Authorization window: click Next in order to License my product now.
- Enter Codes window: Type your license authorization code: 20-character code on confirmation email
- Finished window: click OK.