Installing IBM SPSS SamplePower 3 for Windows at the University of Delaware
Each installation requires a unique IBM SPSS SamplePower 3 license authorization code for 2014-2015.
Installing IBM SPSS SamplePower 3
(You must have administrative privileges on the computer to install SamplePower.)
- Download the software from the UDeploy site.
- Install the software by right-clicking the file SPSS_SamplePwr_3.0.1_win_en.exe and choosing Run as administrator.
- Accept the defaults in all installation windows that appear except for the windows described in steps 5-6.
- InstallShield Wizard window: click the SITE license option, not the SINGLE USER option.
- Customer Information window: type the following into the form
- User Name: Full name of the UD faculty/staff member to whom this copy is licensed
- Organization: University of Delaware
- Installing SamplePower 3 window: Be patient. There may be periods when you do not see any visible indication of installation activity.
- Product Authorization window: click Next in order to License my product now.
- Enter Codes window:
Type your license authorization code for IBM SPSS SamplePower 3: 20-character code on confirmation e-mail
- Finished window: click OK.
- IBM SPSS SamplePower 3 is now licensed.
- You may now delete the downloaded SPSS_SamplePwr_3.0.1_win_en.exe file.