Installing IBM SPSS Amos for Windows at the University of Delaware
Each installation requires a unique IBM SPSS Amos license authorization code for the current academic year.
Installing IBM SPSS Amos (You must have administrative privileges on the computer to install Amos.)
- Uninstall all previous versions of Amos.
- Download the Amos installation and any patch files from the UDeploy site (https://udeploy.udel.edu).
- Install the software by double-clicking the downloaded installation file.
- a. Do not double-click the downloaded file. Right-click it and select Run as Administrator instead.
- Accept the defaults in all installation windows that appear except for the windows described in steps 5-6.
- InstallShield Wizard window: click the SITE license option, not the SINGLE USER option.
- Customer Information window: type the following into the form
- User Name: Full name of the UD faculty/staff member to whom this copy is licensed
- Organization: University of Delaware
- Installing Amos window: Be patient. There may be periods when you do not see any visible indication of installation activity.
- Product Authorization window: click Next in order to License my product now.
- Enter Codes window:
Type your license authorization code for IBM SPSS Amos: 20-character code on confirmation e-mail
- Finished window: click OK.
- IBM SPSS Amos is now licensed.
- You may now delete the downloaded installation file.