Autodesk software is available to the University of Delaware community for educational use
. This software MAY NOT
be used for administrative uses such as facilities or network planning, design, etc.
- Windows titles include AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit and most other Autodesk offerings
- AutoCAD for Mac is also now available
There is no charge for this software.
In 2014 the University was granted a three year license for Autodesk software at no charge.
Autodesk is available to the University of Delaware community for educational use. Three suites are available in addition to AutoCAD for Windows and Mac:
- AutoCAD for Windows - Use the link for AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate
- AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2016*includes 3ds Max, Alias Design, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Raster Design, ReCap and Showcase. This is a 16 GB download.
- Building Design Suite Ultimate 2016* includes 3ds max, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Raster Design, Inventor, Navisworks Manage, ReCap, Revit, Robot Structural Analysis Professional and Showcase. Warning: This is a 52 GB download.
- Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2016* includes 3dc Max, Maya, MotionBuilder, Mudbox, Recap and Softimage
- AutoCAD for Mac is a separate stand-alone product
*These are large suites and take long to download. You can use the same links and product keys and serial numbers to download individual components.
While there is no charge for this software, but we do need to maintain an accurate count of installations. If you are interested in other titles please contact the support center, email@example.com
- After filling out the form (linked on right) you will receive link a product key and serial number. You can then immediately download, install and use the software.
- All titles of each suite use the same product key and serial number.
Please click on the appropriate link below to fill out the request form to obtain the software.
Note you must be logged into googleapps.udel.edu, if you are logged into multiple google accounts the following links may fail. If they do log out of google before clicking on the link.